Clean Water for better life
Nippa Tech with the help of Marinex is introducing the Water Filter under the name of TERAMIX. Its uses the Marinex Technology for purifying the water.
What is MARINEX?
- MARINEX Technology is science and technology of its own which doesn’t use chemicals artificial. (patented)
- The main component of MARINEX is marine diatomaceous which is made of marine humus, iodine, saccharide, amino acid, vitamin and calcium.
- MARINEX is harmlesssince circulate ferment oxidation and reduction of microorganisms, functions of microorganisms.
- “Due to containing the Self-Cleaning System” this new technology doesn’t need to discard or move away the toxic substance.
The brand name for Water Purification System is TERAMIX.
CERAMIC BALL for TERAMIX
TERAMIX contains special ceramic balls which is mixed up of Ancient Oceanic Diatomite and Natural Stones (fine particle) and Marinex, and then low-temperature fired without breaking natural ingredients.
CERAMIC BALL The function is depending on the sorts of ingredients, baking temperature, time, mesh etc. and various usages.
TERAMIX is a Ceramics with power of multifunction water purification.
Characteristic of humic substance
- Humic substances in the ocean has a surfaceactive.(force to mix the material and substance) , and promoting the dispersion of the oil spilled on the sea .
- Humic substances in the water do the aggregation sedimentation in the water treatment process, is involved in the formation of organic salt compound.
- Effect of making the metal complexes (chemical compound) have been observed in humic substances.
- Effect of diffusion (decomposition) and create a complex and heavy metals such as dioxin complex pollutants are identified.
- With microbial growth action to promote the production of plant
- Is dissolved by reduction of these metals when subjected to photochemical reaction with the iron oxide and manganese insoluble. → Biological uptake of the metal will increase.
- It reduces the toxic compound to interact in a variety of climate and synthetic organic matter, such as pesticide. On the one hand, the dispersed to adsorb pesticides slightly
soluble in water.
- There is a biologically active antibacterial and antiviral against viruses and fungus diseases of agricultural crops.
- There is a physical effect of spreading the high concentration bases, such as salt and high fertilizer concentration.